Want to set up Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager. Here I am going to explain “How to set up Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager”.
Before starting it, we need to understand and Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
In the previous article, I have shared “How to Set up Facebook Pixel Code with Google Tag Manager” In which I have explained Facebook pixel set up and Google Tag Manager. You can read that. Now I come on the Google Analytics.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free web online analytic tool offered by Google that helps you to measure the website traffic data, ROI, creating reports.
Why should you use Google Analytics for your business?
If you run an online business needs a website. Visitors who visit your website. To track those visitors, you need Google Analytics tool. Where you can track with the help of this tool, how many users have visited your website and taken desirable action?
Let’s come on the action:
How to set up Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager
Here are some steps which you have to follow them.
First we open to google analytics
- Go to Google Analytics Site
- Click on the Admin given below
- Go to the Property Section
- Click on the Tracking Info
5. Click on the Tracking Code
6. Copy the code
7. Now go to Google Tag Manager
8. Click on the Tags
9. Click on the new button
10. Type the name “Google Analytics” instead of “Untitled Tag”.
11. Click on the Tag Configuration navigation button.
12. Choose Google Analytics: Universal Analytics
13. Select setting variable and create new variable
14. Type variable name as you want
15. Paste your Google Analytics Code here and save it.
16. Click on the triggering navigation button
17. Choose the trigger type
18. What you want to choose the Trigger type, you can. Here I choose Page View Type
19. Save it
Now go back to Google Tag Manager Workspace. Click on the preview button to check the tag is working properly or not, then after click on the “Submit” button.
Watch full video here : How to Set up Google Analytics code with Google Tag Manaer
Is this guide useful? Yes! Share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
If you have any queries regarding Google Analytics Code Setup. Please leave your queries in the comment box.